Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Tomorrow is Christmas, and as is usually the case while I'm out east I get the joyous opportunity of working on a holiday. I will be at work Christmas morning before most of my infrequent readers are even awake. I couldn't get the day off, and really didn't try very hard either since I really don't have anything better to do instead of working. All of the people I hang out with on a regular basis managed to get out of town this week to visit friends and/or family. I couldn't cough up the cash or the 14 spare hours of round trip flying that it would take to get home assuming that I could do it without getting fired for missing too much work on the busiest week of the year.
The computer is fully functional, with both of my video cards now in my posession. I don't really have time for any real gaming but I'll do my best to get at least a few hours in. Frack it, I'm bored; time to pull out some of Robbie's weird games.

No comments: