Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Update

School has finally started. I’ve got two online classes plus one class that meets twice a week. I’m taking Accounting 210, English 201, and Animation 121. So far it doesn’t look like this quarter will be too painful, but I’ve only had one day so that may change really soon.
I’m still playing my same game of Defend Your Castle. I am now on level 375 with 447,875,200 points. I have 125 wizards, and 690 craftsmen. I have 365,350,596 points available to me which is still short of my goal of 90% total points available. It takes almost an hour to complete a level at this point so progress is slow, and I don’t have time to sit at my computer and play all day.
I should probably start on my taxes pretty soon. I should have done that a while ago since the government owes me a ton of money, but I keep putting it off. I guess that’s about it for the update category. I’ll post again shortly if I get inspired.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They tax me... with a scapel piece by piece. They cut me deep and bleed me dry until I had nothing else to bleed.