Monday, April 02, 2007

New Quarter

(This post has nothing to do with 25-cent coins)

I’m currently sitting in my first class of the new quarter waiting for the teacher to get things together. This is my CAD class and most of the computers in here aren’t working correctly at the moment. We’re using the program Solid Edge (which I’m not fond of) for 3D modeling of machine parts. Currently, the program isn’t running on the lab computers so we’ve got the next hour to do whatever we want. I’m updating my blog and catching up on some of the other blogs I read. Maybe I’ll regularly update during class since it doesn’t appear that we have much structured lecture time during the 2-hour block.


Random Quote of the Moment:
“…” – Silent Bob

2 comments:

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

He he...Sounds fun. :)

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

He he. Too bad you didn't live closer. I'll bring the bread, you bring the cat. :) No, actually I couldn't do that to a cat I do'nt think.