Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back Now

Been really, really busy with everything lately. We just got back from the Regional Bible Quiz meet in Spokane and managed to get 10th place. So our team is officially the tenth best ranked team for Assembly of God Bible Quiz in all of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and I think Alaska as well.

Brenda and I drove separately as we went to an Adobe CS3 workshop at their headquarters while the rest of the team wanted to leave. A pleasant 300 mile drive later we were there. Aside from getting up really early yesterday and today to go to the meet it went well. Devon, Anna, and Melissa had one of the strongest meets I've ever seen from them.

On the way home we stopped by Riverfront Park in downtown Spokane. We had fun and took a bunch of pictures; Trebonte will likely have many of them posted later since his camera actually had a charged battery. Tragically my favorite mug suffered a horrible accident and went bridge jumping, falling 75 feet to its doom. I'll need to find a replacement in the near future, but really don't want to back to Victoria, BC to get a replacement from the only store I've ever seen carry that particular model. I think I know a place that sells the same model but with different designs, so I'll be checking into that in the next few days.

In other news, I'm getting really tired of school and want it over for the school year. Work isn't much better; which is why I need to finish school so I can get a much better job. I had to pay over $3.50 for a gallon of gas for the first time since my last post. I'm currently looking on Craigslist for a futon bunk bed for my room. And I've got nothing else to say at the moment.

No comments: