Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sick, Tired, Want to Come Home Now

Where is Neemund right now? I’m in Orlando on a dirt-cheap, DisneyWorld vacation with TBQelite. I’m having a good time but running myself into the ground with too much to do and not enough time to do it and not enough sleep between it all. More to come…


More has now come...

We had a goal of a really fast, really cheap DisneyWorld vacation. I believe we succeeded even if I did spend more than I planned. Unfortunately I caught a nasty cold and was very deprived of sleep for the entire week. Thanks to a hurricane there was smaller park attendance which translates into shorter lines. In three days we did virtually everything there is to do at the 4 main parks. Sadly, there were some closed attractions that I was really looking forward to riding. Other cool rides we got to do repeatedly without long wait times. In total I ended up spending $360 for airfare, park tickets, and all other expenses incurred on a typical, week-long Florida vacation.

No comments: