Friday, August 18, 2006

SoaP Review

I attended one of the first showings of “Snakes on a Plane” this past evening. I was pleasantly surprised in that it was actually a decent movie. It lived up to most of the internet hype, and still managed to have an almost believable plot. It was a very funny in its absurdness, yet gave the impression of attempting to be a serious movie. I am glad that I saw this movie and will most likely see it again once it is available on DVD.

Samuel L. Jackson will kill you if you don’t see this movie.

2 comments:

Mercy Now said...

The title sounds pretty strange so in your words, it's a dollar movie or rental then.

Neemund said...

It was the 'geek movie' of the summer. If you weren't into the hype many months before it came out it will not be the same experience. This would probably make a good rental movie, although if you have nothing better to do a matinee showing might be worthwhile. I wouldn't pay full price to see this movie again.