Wednesday, September 26, 2007

And So It Begins...Again

Today was the first day of the school for me. I haven’t had to sit through 6 hours of classes in a single day in a long time, but now I get to do it twice a week. This quarter doesn’t look to be very fun at all. Thankfully we don’t have to be there until 1:15PM so we miss most of the traffic, but it’s still a long day. My managerial economics class looks to be interesting, my organizational management class will probably be boring, and my political science class looks like a total waste of time. That and I’m looking at a 2-hour, 75 mile round trip commute which makes for long and crappy school days. I’m already looking forward to Christmas break.

Wish me luck.


Random Quote:
“I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you.” Galatians 4:11

No comments: