Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And So It Begins…

No, I’m not copying the Babylon 5 into, although that was one of the coolest shows to ever be broadcast on TV. Tomorrow we start the marathon printing session at work. I’ll be working from 21:00 tomorrow night, until about 03:00. Everyday after that I’ll be working from about 18:00 to 03:00. I’ve loaded up on audio books to keep myself busy and will probably finish more books in the next few weeks than I’ve finished in the last few months combined. I’m also going to work more in the next few weeks than I’ve worked in the last few months combined. I’ll be shopping for a car and laptop sometime in the next month after figuring out my budget for the school year to see what I can afford; right now I’m in need of something in addition to my 1994 S-10 pickup and my 1999 Toshiba laptop.

No comments: