Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Another Month Gone...

I really want to know where all the time went. It seems like it was just Christmas, and now the winter quarter is almost over with finals approaching. We had snow for a couple days last week, of the consistency that makes perfect snowballs. Sakura-Con is only five weeks away, and I'm looking forward to almost every minute of it.

The country is still going down the tubes and probably will for the next five years, longer if Obama stays in office past 2012; slightly shorter if conservatives can get themselves elected to Congress next year.

I thought I has something else worth saying but I can't remember what it was, so it obviously wasn't that important.

Random thought of the day:
How is it that God, the creator and master of the universe expects us to give Him 10%, while the guy at the restaurant that brings me the food I ordered thinks he deserves 15%?

No comments: