Sunday, September 17, 2006

I'm stuck out east (again)

My dad had a wonderful idea to take a trip out to the east coast. Then he decided that he wanted me to go as well. So I’ve been stuck out east since Tuesday. I’ve been in Philadelphia, Washington DC, and I’m currently in New York City. I really don’t like any of these places. In fact, I really don’t like many places east of Montana but that has nothing to do with anything right now. I threw a few random coins into the World Trade Center Memorial Pit, I’m pretty sure I missed the random ‘workers’ who were sitting around on their hourly 60-minute break. More to come soon if I feel like it...

5 comments:

Aaron Lee said...

I still don't see why you had to go?

It doesn't make any sense...!

And why is the comment posting set up like this? It's too much work!

Mercy Now said...

Wow, sounds like you're in a world of pain on your 'vacation':o) Well, atleast Philadelphia has a lot of history.

Neemund said...

My biggest problem was that I didn't get much sleep the whole trip. I'm not a a fun person when I'm sleep deprived. Also spending 5 days split between 3 cities doesn't give much time to do much of anything. I wanted to spend more time in a few of the museums but we didn't have time since we were supposed to be many places in a shot period of time.

Mercy Now said...

So uhm, are you still stuck out east which is why you haven't updated this?

Neemund said...

Nope, just lazy. Also busy with school and such. New post should come in the near future.